Jordyn Woods V. The People PT2

**DISCLAIMER: This post is going to be a continuation to my last post on the whole Jordyn Woods Tristan Thompson and Khloe Kardashian cheating scandal. It won't be as long as I gave most of my opinion in the first part.

I want to start by saying we all had a feeling this was going to be televised. And boy was it! It was even broken down into two parts (way to capitalize). The finale became their most-watched episode within the last three years, which does not surprise me as this drama/scandal was highly talked-about leading to the episodes' release.

In the first part, I felt there was a lot of blame towards Jordyn and a few justifications for Tristan's actions. It may be me but should never excuse cheating behavior with "We all knew what Tristan was capable of doing." He clearly is showing repetitive behavior. Aside from that, the first part focused on their reactions to the news first breaking and much of what we read online prior.

Anyways, the second part of the finale riled me up more. It starts with the older sisters recording a petty Snapchat which ultimately was a sneak dissed to Jordyn. This is the start of the bullying behavior I felt the Kardashians took on, it was very distasteful. Aside from Jordyn being involved in the cheating scandal, the girl is several years younger than you. I do agree that Jordyn messed up but no one deserves to be bullied given the influence this family has in the industry. I was bothered with Kimora Lee Simmons' comments in this episode because she seems to be instigating the whole thing making matters worse for all parties. Simmons says something along the lines of not letting people take advantage of you and to protect your family and she is right anybody is going to want to protect their family but to act like this family is being taken advantage of is a bit of a stretch. She absolutely instigated it as Khloe was being a bit more rational before. Her rationality then turned to full-blown rage and calling women hoes to "These bitches think they can f--- our men," a comment that others and I found totally unnecessary! Like what makes them your men? I'll wait. Moving on, they felt their rage was going to scare the world and that being rational was going to make them "weak as f---," news flash your actions make you look weak...as f---.

The one part I did like about this episode, we see Kylie take up for her former best friend. She calls out her sisters for the bullying. We see her genuinely feel for her friend as no one deserves the hate of the world and the tabloids. I looked a Kim differently after this drama, but I am happy she realized the severity of her actions and was able to get their circle to chill. I'm also not mad at them for wanting to stand behind their sister and to fight her battle however, everything and everything has a line that shouldn't be crossed.

I am over this drama, to say the least, but I do want to commend both Jordyn and Khloe.  In the end, I felt more for Khloe as her world was shaken since there is a baby involved. I am against bullying so she also shouldn't have received the threats she's received. Many will say Khloe is the tougher sister but to see her get real and honest and show more emotion than anger was amazing. Along with her ability to take accountability for her part. I felt for her as you really have to be tough in the entertainment industry especially when your lives are out there for people to pick at. She has been through a lot over the years; stuff a bunch of us wouldn't be able to handle...thick-skinned or not.

As for Jordyn, she chose to take the high road in all this and focus on her brand, her life, and her career. SIS IS THRIVING! It's hard to say if this scandal hurt her or not because it seems it didn't. The amount of support, job opportunities, music videos, tv roles and so forth is nothing but blessings. Jordyn is posting more and really presenting this glow to her that's great to see given all the backlash and blame she endured. As a fellow woman, I can't hate on this.

I wish ALL parties the best and healthy healing from all this as it will make them stronger moving forward.

- TheeTaylorHill

P.S. If you watch the episode and want something to take away from it, focus on the ending voiceovers from Khloe, Kim, Kendall, and Scott as its a good way to wrap this tumultuous and lifechanging event. Also, I want everyone to know you have your own truth and that is the truth you should walk in.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

L-O-V-EeEEeee

2022: Things I Have Learned This Year

25 Things I Learned While Being 25!